1) Development of infrared imaging video bolometers for tomography measurement of plasma radiation in magnetic confined plasmas.
2) Development of high resolution detector for imaging bolometer.
3) Development of in-situ calibration system of detector for imaging bolometer.
4) Comparison between experiment and simulation about plasma detachment from a viewpoint of plasma radiation.
5) Infrared camera diagnostics like divertor thermography in magnetic confined plasmas.
|Course||Division of Fusion System|
|Affiliation||High-Temperature Plasma Physics Research Division|
|Department||Imaging Diagnostic Research Section|
|Degree||Doctor of Energy Science|
|Works||-K. Mukai et al., "Improvement of infrared imaging video bolometer for application to deuterium experiment on the large helical device", Review of Scientific Instruments, 89, (2019), 10E114 (5pp)
-K. Mukai et al., "Carbon impurities behavior and its impact on ion thermal confinement in high-ion temperature deuterium discharges on the Large Helical Device", Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion, 60, (2018), 074005 (7pp)
-K. Mukai et al., "Development of impurity seeding and radiation enhancement in the helical divertor of LHD", Nuclear Fusion, 55, (2015), 083016 (9pp)
|Responsible course||Special Lecture: " Lecture and practice of fundamental technics for diagnostics (Basic exercise on physics and engineering Ⅰ ) "|