- Research and development of the fabrication processing for an advanced superconducting materials and wires
- Development of multifunctional Cu-, Al- and Mg- based alloys
- Development of ceramic coating by chemical vapor deposition
|Course||Division of Fusion System|
|Affiliation||Fusion Systems Research Division|
|Department||Materials System Research Section|
|Degree||Doctor of Engineering|
|Works||- Y. Hishinuma, T. Taniguchi and A. Kikuchi, “Development of the internal matrix reinforcement bronze processed Nb3Sn multicore wires using Cu-Sn-In ternary alloy matrix for fusion magnet application”, Fusion Engineering and Design, vol.148, November, (2019), 111269, p.6.
- Y. Hishinuma, H. Oguro, H. Taniguchi, S. Awaji and A. Kikuchi, “Mechanical strength evaluation of the internal matrix reinforced Nb3Sn multifilamentary wires using Cu-Sn-In ternary alloy matrix”, IEEE Transaction on Applied superconductivity, vol.30, no.4, June, (2020), 6000704, 4pp.
- Y. Hishinuma, H. Taniguchi, T. Mizuta, Y. Mizuta and A. Kikuchi, “Investigation of the Cu based binary alloys and the internal matrix reinforcement bronze processed Nb3Sn wires”, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 1857, (2021), 012019, p.6
|Responsible course||SOKENDAI: " Fundamentals of Fusion Science "|